Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sign Up for WriteOnCon!!

It's July 1st! Start of your month off right and go run...er...stay at your computer, click on a couple links and register for WriteOnCon, the FREE on-line writing conference that's making a splash this summer.

Remember, it's all about PAYING IT FORWARD.

Here are the blogs of the founding members:

You've got to check out their latest video. Very amusing:

Thank you, WriteOnCon, for paying it forward and making it possible for writers to attend a conference from the comfort of their own home.

And after you register, come and friend me on the WriteOnCon board! I figured I'd use my own name so people wouldn't get confused: vivianleemahoney

See you there!