Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June, Writing and Transitions

Today is June 1st and it's the first day of my new writing program. Thank you, Kaz Mahoney (no relation), for organizing this "writing group". School ends in 17 days. I need to implement structure right now, if I want to survive the summer fun and still get my writing done.

So, if any of you would like to join me, please come over to my new writing blog at www.vivianleemahoney.com. I'll be detailing my daily efforts and supplying inspiration. We can work through our challenges and cheer each other on.

Who is with me?

12 comments:

annie said...

Great idea! What a nice way to jumpstart some summer writing.

PJ Hoover said...

Great idea, Vivian! Our summer started yesterday, so I'm already in!

Mitali Perkins said...

I'm in!

Christine Marciniak said...

I've got three more weeks before the kids get out of school - but I absolutely need anything that will help keep me on track for the summer!

Becky Levine said...

Heading over to look. I can't quite imagine how this summer is going to go, other than definitely a week at a time! Are you getting rid of this blog or just shifting focii? (Great word, huh?) :)

Sarah Rettger said...

I'll try! (Which is the best thing I can say about writing at the moment.)

Lisa Marie Miles said...

Awesome idea! I need something to help me keep on track this summer.

historymaven said...

We're still crazy-busy getting settled, but more power to you, Vivian, for doing this! I hope you can get deep into the writing this summer.

Vivian Mahoney said...

Thanks, Annie! Here's to good writing!

Yay, PJ! Wow, summer vacation has already started for you? Enjoy your time with the kids and happy writing!

We can do this, Chris! Glad you're up for this!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Yay, Mitali! I followed your advice on the url name! Thank you!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Becky,
I'm keeping both blogs until I figure out what works best. Just gearing up the www.vivianleemahoney.com as my "professional" blog.

Join us!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Yay, Sarah and Lisa Marie! This will be a great summer.

Amy,
Hope your move went smoothly and you're well! Enjoy your summer.