Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LEMONADE MOUTH by Mark Peter Hughes: New Disney Channel Movie!

This is cool. Just found out The Disney Channel will be making a movie based on LEMONADE MOUTH by Mark Peter Hughes. Check out Mark's great video.



If you'd like to find out more about Mark and his books, check out his WBBT interview.

Congratulations, Mark!

3 comments:

Adventures in Children's Publishing said...

Thanks for the news, Vivian! That's awesome. The Disney Channel has some very likable programming. I'm a geek and I don't care who knows it! Great news!

Marissa

Vivian Mahoney said...

Marissa,
Here's to geeks! Thanks for stopping by.

The Brain Lair (KB) said...

I loved Lemonade Mouth and Hughes' I am The Wallpaper. I booktalk both for small group reading because they are so worth discussing! Cant wait to read Mark's new book as well as see the movie!