Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaNoWriMo Young Adult Novel Discovery Contest

Hey, did you hear? Serendipity Literary Agency, in collaboration with Sourcebooks and Gotham Writers' Workshop, is hosting the first Young Adult Novel Discovery Contest.

Writers must be 13 years of age or older. Submit your title and first 250 words over at the Gotham Writer's Workshop website. Entries will be accepted until November 30th at 11:59pm (ET). Be sure to read the Official Rules and Prizes! Good luck!


Heather Zundel said...

Do you know if you have to be signed up for NaNoWriMo for this?

Vivian said...

Hi Heather,
I got official word from Sourcebooks that you do not have to participate in NaNoWriMo to enter the contest.

Good luck!