Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

John Green on NaNoWriMo

This is great. If you're planning on participating in NaNoWriMo, you must watch this first...er...of course I know NaNoWriMo officially started on Sunday. But, this is John Green! He is made of awesome.

Good luck!

6 comments:

Shelby said...

who is john green, aside from what i already surmised.. a funny guy.

Vivian said...

Hi Shelby,
Yes! John Green is funny. If you have a chance, check out his other videos (under VlogBrothers or Nerdfighters).

John Green is also an award-winning Young Adult contemporary novelist--including the Printz Award--which is huge!!

Hope you're writing is going well. Good luck!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Great video!
I've been wanting to read An Abundance of Katherines. Now I'll have to :)

Ha! My word is MESSI, kind of like my novel...

Jennifer said...

This is awesome, Vivian!

Heather Zundel said...

I love this video. Thanks for posting this Vivian!

Dr Jenn said...

I can't get the NaNo link to work, is anyone else having problems?