Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Writing Tip: About Literary Agents

The author/agent relationship is a mystery to me. Thanks to the beauty of the Internet and generous agents who share what goes on in their agencies, I've found some information I wanted to share with you. 

If you find this helpful, let me know and I'll continue to post agent-related links on a regular basis. 

Rachelle Gardner on 10 Things to Expect from an Agent

Nathan Bransford on How to Maximize Pitch Sessions

Jill Corcoran's Popular Posts

Rachelle Gardner on Getting the Call

Jonathan Lyons on Multiple Submissions

Rachelle Gardner on Now That You Have An Agent

Rachelle Gardner on Author-Agent Agreements

Poets & Writers Magazine article on Agents and Editors: A Q&A with Four Literary Agents

4 comments:

annie said...

You have perfect timing. I just finished my novel and will be starting the process of (hopefully) finding an agent. Thanks for this post!

Vivian said...

Best of luck, Annie! Thanks for visiting.

beckylevine said...

Thanks for the great links. I especially liked Nathan's blog on pitch sessions. :)

Lori Calabrese said...

Cool links! You rock! :)

Thanks!
Lori
www.loricalabrese.com