Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Sunday, May 3, 2009

On-Line Casting Call for Patrick Carman's Next VBook Project

This is cool. 

I received an e-mail from Patrick Carman, letting me know there is an on-line casting call for his next vBook project

Patrick is the author of The Land of Elyon series, the Atherton Trilogy, Elliot's Park Adventures. His most recent book, Skeleton Creek, combines the book, web videos and live webcasts, for the total reading experience.

Information on the teen roles to be cast, scripts, guidelines, how to submit your audition, and even a chance to view auditions can be found here. Auditions end May 31st.

I do want to stress that it's important to keep safe and aware when posting information about yourself on-line. This sounds like a fun opportunity, but remember, safety first.

No comments: