Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Monday, May 4, 2009

Inspiration Monday: Be a Cowboy

If you didn't get a chance to watch the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, today is a perfect day to be inspired and see what all the fuss is about.

Now, go be a cowboy and focus on your goal.


Nowheymama said...

I always love the Derby, but what a story! The horse was so cheap, they drove there in a pickup with a horse trailer, the odds, etc. Great, great win.

Solvang Sherrie said...

I love when the underdog wins!

Vivian said...

The story is so fantastic. What an adrenaline pumping win!

Yay for the underdogs!

Beth Kephart said...

I cried and cried and cried.