Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The 2008 Cybils Finalists

If you haven't heard yet, the 2008 Cybils Finalists have been announced!  

I was fortunate to be one of the judges for the Non-fiction MG/YA category and work with fellow bloggers:

Jill Tullo, The Well-Read Child
Kathy M. Burnette, The Brain Lair
Sarah Rettger, Archimedes Forgets
Carol Wilcox, Carol's Corner

Here are the 8 finalists in the Cybils NonFiction MG/YA category.

Curious about the rest of the Cybils finalists?  Here they are...

Easy Readers
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Fiction Picture Books
Graphic Novels
Middle Grade Fiction
Non-Fiction MG/YA
Non-Fiction Picture Books
Poetry
Young Adult Fiction

No comments: