Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Start Off The New Year With Some Inspiration

Now, this is what I'm talking about! Thanks to Lorie Ann Grover for sharing this fun, inspirational video so we can start off the New Year right.  How many movies can you name in this video?

Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Megan Germano said...

I LOVE IT!

Little Willow said...

Happy New Year!

KB said...

Just what I needed!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thanks, Vivian! Don't you just wish there were more women represented? Although Kiera shines!

lanna-lovely said...

Happy New Year. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for the video link, Vivian! It's great! I'm so glad there are people in the world who take the time to put stuff like this together!
Happy New Year!

Barrie said...

Happy New Year, Vivian!

Jules at 7-Imp said...

Very fun. I've got chills.

Happy new year!