For those of you who are curious about my interview process, here is a quick how-to:
1. Choose author. All of the authors I choose are because there is something about their books that resonate with me.
2. Send e-mail to author or publicist to ask for permission to interview.
3. Read and re-read books, research any interviews already done by others, gather author and book information, check out author website and blog (if any).
4. Put together questions and send to author.
5. Once the answers are received, review and see whether there needs to be any follow-up questions.
6. Figure out how to present the author interview. Write post.
7. Let author and publicist know when the interview will be posted.
I'm pleased to let you know that I will have 4 authors here next week! Plus, book giveaways! The official interview schedule will be posted tomorrow.