Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Monday, November 17, 2008

readergirlz LIVE! with Ellen Emerson White Tomorrow, November 18th

Please join us at the readergirlz forum tomorrow, November 18th at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST to discuss our featured book, Long May She Reign (the fourth book of the Meg Powers/President's Daughter series) with Ellen Emerson White.  

Ellen has been great about sharing information about her books, characters and writing processes over at readergirlz.  

Did you know she wrote the first book of this series when she was 18 -- a sophomore in college?  

I'm sure tomorrow's LIVE! chat will be fun and information packed.

See you there!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm so glad the earlier books have been reissued-as soon as I finish my reading for the Cybils, these are some I'll be looking for! And thanks for the link to readergirlz