Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

The 2008 Winter Blog Blast Tour Schedule

The official 2008 Winter Blog Blast Tour schedule is up!  

I am so pleased to showcase a fantastic lineup of 4 author interviews and Book Giveaway Contests next week:

Tuesday, November 18th, Melissa Walker
Wednesday, November 19th, Mark Peter Hughes
Thursday, November 20th, Beth Kephart 
Friday, November 21st, Wendy Mass

Please be sure to come back and find out more about these talented authors, their books and writing processes.  And fun contests for a chance to win some books!

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Looks like a great lineup!

Beth Kephart said...

I feel enormously lucky to be included in this Winter Blog Blast Tour, and I loved being interviewed by Vivian at hipwritermama, who is impossible not to love.

She made me think hard, but it never hurt.

:)

Sarahbear9789 said...

Awesome. I can't wait for it.

Corey Schwartz said...

Hi, I am a new PB author and even newer blogger (three days0> Dont' know much about book giveaways, but I'd be happy to send you a signed copy of Hop! Plop! for a future giveaway. You can check it out www.hopplop.com. Thanks!

Jim Danielson said...

I'll be checking out the great interviews all week!