Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nominate a Favorite Book for the 2008 Cybils Awards...Now!

It's time to put in your votes for the Third Annual Cybils Awards. You can nominate a favorite title until October 15th.  

Here are the rules.

To nominate a 2008 title for a specific genre, click on the link and leave a comment.

Here are the nine genres:  
  1. Fantasy and Science Fiction
  2. Fiction Picture Books
  3. Graphic Novels
  4. Middle Grade Fiction
  5. Non-Fiction MG/YA Books
  6. Non-Fiction Picture Books
  7. Poetry
  8. Young Adult Fiction
  9. Easy Readers

I'm a panelist on the Non-Fiction MG/YA Books Committee.  Please stop by and leave your nomination!  

No comments: