Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

While I Recover from all the Christmas Festivities...

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays! I know I did. However...I am Exhausted. With a capital E. Three days of constant housecleaning, family festivities, keeping up the magic of Santa for three children, making holiday goodies and rushing around to complete last minute details I should've done earlier is enough to make me wish I was in my twenties again. Sigh.

So while I recuperate, here is the long awaited Brotherhood 2.0 Happy Dance Project video from John and Hank Green! Watch Nerdfighters from around the world share their own special dances to celebrate when they're really, really happy. Hope this gives you a little bit of a pick-me-up as you recover from your holiday festitivies. Now on to New Year's...

4 comments:

m. thompson said...

Get some rest and come back soon! What a fun video!

Stephanie Roth said...

Hurray for the holidays and hurray for them being over too. I DO know what you mean about being big E exhausted...they are lots of fun, but, damn, a lot of flipping work! And now onto New Years! I am looking forward to new things and clearing out the old- good bye clutter,!

Happy Holidays to you Hip Mama!

Kaleb - kalebnation.com said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great 2008.

Little Willow said...

Times like these make me want a camcorder. Actually, there are many reasons why I'd like to have a camcorder, included but not limited to filming my own movies and immortalizing people, places, and moments. :)