Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

What Will They Think of Next?

Have you seen this scooter chair? Now you can write your manuscript and multi-task. Need coffee? Scoot over to the kitchen. Need to answer the door? No need to move from your work.

Not sure I'm ready for this new type of office chair. What say you?

7 comments:

Becky said...

That couldn't possibly be comfortable --it looks along the lines of a bicycle seat although looks could be deceiving.

Christine M said...

Though, do you really need to continue typing while pouring coffee or answering the door? I just envision myself tipping the whole thing over and breaking something (like the computer, or a bone).

Jim D said...

I'm thinking like Chris -- 3 wheels --lean for that coffee pot -- BAMM -- Jim's on the floor with his nose imbedded between the G and the H on his now broken laptop. The rule of thumb for chairs is five wheels for stability. Three couldn't be good!

JimD

laurasalas said...

Now if they made it a stationery bicycle so I could write and exercise at the same time...that I might consider buying.

Candace E. Salima said...

Hmmm.

Laura said...

Strange, and I'd want something to prop my feet on.

Kyra said...

Yikes! I don't want to be this efficient - give me a desk and old fashion four-legged chair anyday.

Thanks for sharing!

Kyra
www.BlackThreadsinKidsLit.blogspot.com