Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Transformation of a Writer

Want to know what it feels like to be a writer? You're gonna want to watch this. The Beginning to The End.

Thank you, Sara Latta for finding this gem.

And if you need help to get to The End, take the time to read Laini Taylor's interview. She'll give you some great advice to reach the finish line. It's worth every precious second.

4 comments:

Sara said...

That was great! And you know what? It's all true. I especially identified with Diane Keaton (was that DK?) giving that little shake of her hair and an excited scream when she figures out what to write next. I have SO done that, so many times. The fist pump, the run around the room--- okay, that's crazy, but it's just so much fun when you do figure it out. It's a good thing I work alone. :)

Erin said...

That was fantastic! Thanks for posting it!

Kimberly said...

Great post. great blog!

HipWriterMama said...

Sara,
It is a great clip, isn't it?

Erin,
Glad you liked it.

Kimberly,
Thanks for visiting.