Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Tomorrow is Last Day to Postmark Jordan's Furniture Monster Deal Rebate Claim Form!

Remember when I posted about this? And I was so thrilled since the Boston Red Sox won the Word Series?! Well, if you're one of the lucky ones who bought furniture from Jordan's Furniture between March 7, 2007 and April 16, 2007, and you haven't filled out the claim form yet....tomorrow is the last day to send in the claim form. It has to be postmarked by December 1, 2007. In case you don't have the terms & conditions of the Monster Deal and the claim form, here it is.

No comments: