I've been tagged again. This time, the tagger was NYC Teacher for a Summer Goals Meme. The rules for this meme were created by Jen Barney over at A Teacher's Life: Write out 10-15 professional and or personal goals that you would like to achieve over the summer.
Since I'm already trying to figure out what I need to get done in the 2 weeks before my children are all done with school, this should be easy enough to add to my planning schedule. Right? At least, easier than yesterday's darn writer's block?
And this should definitely be alot less stressful than finding out yesterday as I turned on my old laptop that it won't boot up and I have hundreds of pictures of the kids I never backed up and so many files I never backed up and so many other things that I'm sure I haven't even thought of that I haven't backed up. Certainly there has a way to be able to retrieve this information before I'm doomed to guilt, panic and remorse? Sigh.
So here goes:
1. Back up everything on a regular basis on my laptop.
2. Find a way to retrieve information from old laptop.
3. Work with 8 year old on summer books and math refreshers.
4. Work with 6 year old on reading and math skills.
5. Get ALL the clutter out of my house.
6. Clean out basement and fix up to create a playroom/work area.
7. At least 2 trips to New Hampshire to visit my sister.
8. Some Cape Cad vacation time.
9. Finish my current WIP.
10. Work on rewrites.
11. Send out 3 manuscripts by the end of this summer.
12. Prepare early for school supplies and school clothes just this one time.
I need to continue my search to find a computer genius to help me, so if you want to participate in this meme, let me know in the comments so I can read your meme later.