Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!


Tuesday, June 5, 2007

One Little Question

Why is it so much easier to write a post for my blog than to sit down and write a few pages for my WIP?


ozjazza said...

Because blogging is fun!


PJ Hoover said...

Because people leave happy comments on your blog every day, providing positive feedback on a regular basis.
WIP just doesn't happen this way. I'll write a little and keep feeling like I should show hubby my pretty words. Maybe this is for reassurance. Thankfully, sensibility takes over and I spare him the task.

Christine M said...

I don't know the answer - but I have the same question!

Erin said...

Isn't that the truth.