Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Inspiration Monday: 30 Day Challenge Ends Tomorrow!

As a reminder, the 30 Day Challenge ends tomorrow. Report in by 11pm EST, and you will be entered to win a fabulous 3 prize combination package:
1. A productive new habit for you
2. Increased motivation to reach your goal
3. A $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble (accepted at stores and on-line).

If you're looking for an inspirational read, check out my interview with Justina Chen Headley. This talented author of The Patch and Nothing But the Truth (And a Few White Lies) is motivated by this quote by Jack Kerouac: “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars…" You gotta love this quote!

So go forth, work on your habit today, and report back tomorrow. You can do this!!!

1 comment:

cloudscome said...

My post is up now. Thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate all your encouragement and wisdom. I feel like I have come so far in the last month! I am only taking baby steps, it's true, but at least I am moving forward. THANK YOU.