Here are the choices facing me for the next half hour before the kiddies come home from school:
1. Play tea party with three year old.
2. Make a quick trip to the grocery store for the makings of a delicious dinner.
3. Vacuum the little paper litterings of three year old's artistic endeavors.
4. Add a line or two over at Kelly's creative Witches and Wiki collective children's novel. Who is the tall, thin girl questioning Moctor Fall?
5. Go over to MySpace Profile to figure out how MySpace works.
6. Think about Liz B's post: Are there any Tragic Heroes in Children's Literature?
7. Fold and put away the clean clothes.
8. Find out more about cool, multi-tasking Jen Robinson in her 7-Imp interview. Actually, I already read her interview, now it's your turn.
9. Go outside to enjoy the beautiful sunny day on this lovely first day of Spring!
10. Read the smorgasbord of reading delights at the 12th Carnival of Children's Literature over at Midwestern Lodestar.
Oh, what's a girl gonna do?